Friends of Aine Center for Grieving Children and Families is seeking a compassionate individual to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work 20 hours a week in an expanding 501c3 non-profit organization. Requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Education or related field
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Strong organizational and communications skills
• Comfortable working independently and as group leader
• Experience working with children, teens and families
• A working knowledge of child bereavement is preferred, however Friends of Aine will train and educate the right candidate.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Assist Coordinator with program development
• Lead facilitation teams for peer-to-peer support groups
• Meet with clients and assess individual needs
• Collect and interpret data
The mission of Friends of Aine is to help grieving children & families develop tools to cope effectively and confidently in their daily lives and to give them safety and freedom to share their story. Friends of Aine is the only organization in NH whose sole mission is to support grieving children. Friends of Aine’s vision is a world where no child is left to grieve alone.