Mission and Vision
The Mission of Friends of Aine is to…
- Provide robust child bereavement services to help children develop tools to cope effectively and confidently in their daily lives and to give them the safety and freedom to share their story.
- Raise awareness of the need to support grieving children through the provision of training, education and research.
- To establish an enduring legacy of Aine through the creation of permanent Friends of Aine Centers that embody her spirit, personality and kindness for the delivery of child grief support so that children do not feel alone after the death of a sibling or parent.
The Vision of Friends of Aine is…
- A world where no child is left to grieve alone.
- Where Friends of Aine Centers, in New Hampshire and throughout the Northeast, are recognized as centers of excellence for child bereavement services and resources for families, professionals and communities.